The Fairfield Stags (8-4) hit the court against the Wagner Seahawks (5-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
Fairfield vs. Wagner Predictions
Fairfield vs. Wagner Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Wagner Betting Trends
- Fairfield has covered the spread seven times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Stags have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Fairfield have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 76.3 points per game the Stags average are 18.0 more points than the Seahawks give up (58.3).
- Fairfield is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall when scoring more than 58.3 points.
- Wagner has registered a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Wagner’s games have gone over the total twice out of five chances this year.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 75.3 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 66.4 the Stags give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, Wagner is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Fairfield vs. Wagner Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Fairfield’s 10 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, two Wagner games have ended with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 133.5.
- The Stags average 76.3 points per game against the Seahawks’ 75.3, amounting to 18.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 133.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 124.7 points per game, 8.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Stags have seen a 134.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Seahawks games have an over/under of 133.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 11.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Supreme Cook: 10.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 59.0 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 10.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.3 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Caleb Green: 7.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Jesus Cruz: 8.1 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 16.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 62.9 FG%, 53.8 3PT% (7-for-13)
- Will Martinez: 11.3 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Elijah Ford: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.4 FG%
- Raekwon Rogers: 9.1 PTS, 64.3 FG%
- Zaire Williams: 6.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.