The UTEP Miners (7-4) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Bradley Braves (6-6) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Don Haskins Center. The matchup has an over/under of 133.
Bradley vs. UTEP Predictions
Bradley vs. UTEP Betting Odds
Bradley vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Bradley is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Bradley’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Braves score 7.6 more points per game (72.0) than the Miners give up (64.4).
- Bradley has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- UTEP is 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Miners are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of UTEP’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Miners average just 4.1 more points per game (70.4) than the Braves give up (66.3).
- UTEP has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Bradley vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- Eight Bradley games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133 points.
- This season, five games UTEP played finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The Braves average 72.0 points per game against the Miners’ 70.4, totaling 9.4 points over the game’s over/under of 133.
- The 130.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 fewer than the 133 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Braves games is 137.3 points, 4.3 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Miners’ games this season (135.9 points).
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Malevy Leons: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (18-for-42)
- Rienk Mast: 7.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 38.5 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
- Ja’Shon Henry: 11.2 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Mikey Howell: 3.1 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
UTEP Team Leaders
- Keonte Kennedy: 13.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Souley Boum: 20.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Jamal Bieniemy: 13.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Christian Agnew: 6.7 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Tydus Verhoeven: 4.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.