The Arizona Cardinals (10-4) are slight favorites (-1) against the Indianapolis Colts (8-6) on Saturday, December 25, 2021. An over/under of 49 is set in the game.
Cardinals vs. Colts Predictions
Cardinals Vs. Colts Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals and Colts: Last Three Games
- Arizona covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Cardinals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 47.3 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Indianapolis is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Colts games surpassed the set total one time.
- The last three Colts games averaged 48.2 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Cardinals and Colts: Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-5-0).
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Cardinals have gone 5-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Arizona has a record of 5-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter (55.6%).
- The Cardinals have a 53.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Indianapolis has covered the spread nine times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Colts went 5-3 against the spread.
- This year, eight of Indianapolis’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Colts have been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Indianapolis has entered eight games this season as the underdog by -105 or more and is 3-5 in those contests.
- This season, seven of Arizona’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 49 points.
- This season, six games Indianapolis played finished with a combined score over 49 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55.4 points per game, 6.4 points more than the total of 49 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.3 fewer points than the 41.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Cardinals have seen a 48.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (49 points) and the average total points bet in Colts’ games (46.9 points) this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is 13th overall among all players and 11th among all quarterbacks with 238.6 fantasy points (17.0 per game).
- James Conner’s 199.4 total fantasy points (an average of 14.2 per game), are good enough to rank him 24th overall and fourth among running backs.
- So far this season, Christian Kirk’s 113.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 80 fantasy player and No. 23 receiver. He averages 8.1 fantasy points per game.
- A.J. Green is working on the 111th-ranked fantasy season (37th among receivers) with 89.8 fantasy points, averaging 6.4 per game.
Colts Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jonathan Taylor is the No. 4 fantasy player overall and the No. 1 fantasy running back. He’s scored 295.4 points and is averaging 21.1 per game.
- Carson Wentz’s 218.6 total fantasy points (an average of 15.6 per game), are good enough to place him 14th among quarterbacks and 17th overall.
- Michael Pittman Jr. is 20th among receivers and 72nd overall after scoring 123.0 fantasy points (averaging 8.8 per game) so far this season.
- Nyheim Hines has put together the 158th-ranked fantasy season (50th among running backs) with 67.1 fantasy points, averaging 4.8 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.