The Wofford Terriers (8-4) take the court against the Duquesne Dukes (5-7) as just 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Wofford vs. Duquesne Predictions
Wofford vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
Wofford vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Wofford is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Terriers have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Wofford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Terriers put up 6.9 more points per game (78.1) than the Dukes give up (71.2).
- Wofford has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- Duquesne is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Duquesne games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Dukes’ 70 points per game are 5.7 more points than the 64.3 the Terriers allow.
- Duquesne is 4-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Wofford vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- Wofford and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (134.5 points) six times this season.
- Eight of Duquesne’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 134.5 is 13.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (78.1 points per game) and the Dukes (70 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.5 points per game, 1.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Terriers games is 137.3 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.0 points separates the average total points bet in Dukes’ games (137.5 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 14.1 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Max Klesmit: 15.5 PTS, 2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Ryan Larson: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 8.3 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- Sam Godwin: 7.5 PTS, 74 FG%
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.5 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (17-for-37)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Tyson Acuff: 6.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (16-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.