The Omaha Mavericks (1-11, 0-0 Summit) are heavy underdogs (+12) as they look to stop a five-game home losing streak when they take on the Western Illinois Leathernecks (10-2, 0-0 Summit) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Baxter Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
Western Illinois vs. Omaha Predictions
Western Illinois vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|Western Illinois||-12||149.5 points|
Western Illinois vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- Western Illinois is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12-point favorites or more, the Leathernecks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Western Illinois games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Leathernecks score just 1.6 more points per game (82.1) than the Mavericks give up (80.5).
- Western Illinois is 3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 80.5 points.
- Omaha has covered the spread in each of its 11 games with a set spread.
- The Mavericks have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Omaha’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Mavericks score an average of 63.3 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than the 71 the Leathernecks allow.
- Omaha has put together a 0-3 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
Western Illinois vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Western Illinois’ 10 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- In Omaha’s 11 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 149.5.
- The Leathernecks average 82.1 points per game against the Mavericks’ 63.3, totaling 4.1 points under the game’s point total of 149.5.
- The 151.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are two more than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Leathernecks games is two points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 141.2 points this season, 8.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Colton Sandage: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (32-for-79)
- Will Carius: 17.6 PTS, 46 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (43-for-91)
- Luka Barisic: 12.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Tamell Pearson: 9 PTS, 58.1 FG%
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 9.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- Kyle Luedtke: 8.4 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Frankie Fidler: 7.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.2 PTS, 53.2 FG%
- Marco Smith: 6.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.