The Boise State Broncos (8-4) are underdogs (+3) in their attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (8-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at ExtraMile Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Washington State vs. Boise State Predictions
Washington State vs. Boise State Betting Odds
|Washington State||-3||129.5 points|
Washington State vs. Boise State Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread six times this season (6-6-0).
- The Cougars are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, five of Washington State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars score 18.7 more points per game (77.7) than the Broncos allow (59.0).
- Washington State has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when putting up more than 59.0 points.
- Boise State is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Broncos have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this year.
- The Broncos put up an average of 70.3 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 63.8 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.8 points, Boise State is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Washington State vs. Boise State Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Washington State’s 12 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Four of Boise State’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 129.5 is 18.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (77.7 points per game) and the Broncos (70.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 122.8 points per game, 6.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars have seen a 142.1 average over/under in their games this season, 12.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.9 points separates the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (134.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (129.5 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 14.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Noah Williams: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%
- TJ Bamba: 8.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.6 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Mladen Armus: 7.3 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.6 FG%
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.7 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.