The Clemson Tigers (8-4, 0-0 ACC) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Virginia Cavaliers (7-4, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 120.5.
Virginia vs. Clemson Predictions
Virginia vs. Clemson Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Virginia has compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, four of Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cavaliers score just 3.6 fewer points per game (62.9) than the Tigers allow (66.5).
- Virginia has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Clemson has covered the spread 10 times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Clemson’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up 20.7 more points per game (75.9) than the Cavaliers allow (55.2).
- Clemson is 7-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 55.2 points.
Virginia vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- Virginia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (120.5 points) three times this season.
- In Clemson’s 11 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 120.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 18.3 points more than the total of 120.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 121.7 points per game, 1.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cavaliers have seen a 124.2 over/under in their games this season, 3.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 134.4 points this season, 13.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 15.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 60.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Reece Beekman: 6.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 33.8 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.6 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 57.8 FG%
- Kihei Clark: 9.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (12-for-57)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- David Collins: 11.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (9-for-18)
- Hunter Tyson: 11.3 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (30-for-69)
- Nick Honor: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.