The Colgate Raiders (4-8) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Vermont Catamounts (6-4) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 135.5.
Vermont vs. Colgate Predictions
Vermont vs. Colgate Betting Odds
Vermont vs. Colgate Betting Trends
- Vermont has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Catamounts have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Vermont have hit the over three times this season.
- The Catamounts score 9.2 fewer points per game (63.5) than the Raiders allow (72.7).
- Colgate has compiled a 3-6-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Raiders score an average of 75.3 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 60.5 the Catamounts give up.
- Colgate has put together a 3-5-1 ATS record and a 4-7 overall record in games it scores more than 60.5 points.
Vermont vs. Colgate Over/Under Trends
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in a game just once this season.
- Eight of Colgate’s games ended with a combined score over 135.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 135.5 is 3.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Catamounts (63.5 points per game) and the Raiders (75.3 points per game).
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Catamounts games is 129.2 points, 6.3 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (146.4 points).
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 15.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Ryan Davis: 15.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Isaiah Powell: 11.8 PTS, 7 REB, 45.8 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Justin Mazzulla: 5.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Finn Sullivan: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Colgate Team Leaders
- Nelly Cummings: 17.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (32-for-64)
- Tucker Richardson: 9.8 PTS, 37 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Keegan Records: 8.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 54.4 FG%
- Ryan Moffatt: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Jack Ferguson: 11.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.