The Vanderbilt Commodores (6-4) take on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-3) as 5.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 12:00 AM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Hawaii Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-3-0).
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Commodores have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, four of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores average 70.2 points per game, only 1.2 more points than the 69.0 the Rainbow Warriors give up.
- Vanderbilt has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.0 points.
- Hawaii has covered the spread six times over eight games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Rainbow Warriors have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over five times out of eight chances this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ 78.7 points per game are 18.0 more points than the 60.7 the Commodores allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.7 points, Hawaii is 5-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Vanderbilt vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- Five Vanderbilt games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 134 points.
- This season, seven games Hawaii played finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- The Commodores average 70.2 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 78.7, totaling 14.9 points over the game’s total of 134.
- This game’s over/under is 4.3 fewer points than the 129.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Commodores have seen a 136.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Rainbow Warriors’ games (137.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (134 points).
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 17.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Jordan Wright: 13.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.1 PTS, 63.6 FG%
- Jamaine Mann: 6.3 PTS, 59.5 FG%
- Myles Stute: 7.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Kamaka Hepa: 10.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Mate Colina: 8.9 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Junior Madut: 12.0 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Noel Coleman: 14.6 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.