The William & Mary Tribe (1-11) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Valparaiso Beacons (6-6) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center as heavy, 14.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.
Valparaiso vs. William & Mary Predictions
Valparaiso vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Valparaiso vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Valparaiso has compiled a 5-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Valparaiso have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Beacons record 73.0 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 71.8 the Tribe give up.
- William & Mary has put together a record of 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Tribe have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving William & Mary have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Tribe’s 61.0 points per game are 5.5 fewer points than the 66.5 the Beacons give up.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, William & Mary is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Valparaiso vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, Valparaiso games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 129-point over/under eight times.
- There have been seven William & Mary games that have ended with a combined score higher than 129 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 129 is 5.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Beacons (73.0 points per game) and the Tribe (61.0 points per game).
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.3 more than the 129 total in this contest.
- On average, the Beacons have seen a 134.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 7.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Tribe’s games this season (136.5 points).
Valparaiso Team Leaders
- Sheldon Edwards: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 37.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Thomas Kithier: 9.9 PTS, 60.2 FG%
- Trevor Anderson: 11.3 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Ben Krikke: 15.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Kevion Taylor: 10.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Ben Wight: 10.9 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Tyler Rice: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 29.9 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Langdon Hatton: 7.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Julian Lewis: 5.1 PTS, 31.0 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.