The UCSB Gauchos (6-4) are heavily favored (by 14.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (2-8) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
UCSB vs. Idaho State Predictions
UCSB vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
UCSB vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- UCSB has covered the spread five times in eight games with a set spread.
- The Gauchos have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- UCSB’s games have gone over the total six times out of eight chances this season.
- The Gauchos record 9.9 more points per game (78.9) than the Bengals give up (69).
- When UCSB puts up more than 69 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Idaho State has compiled a 5-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Idaho State have hit the over three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Bengals’ 63.3 points per game are just 4.5 fewer points than the 67.8 the Gauchos allow to opponents.
UCSB vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- This season, every UCSB game has hit the over on this game’s 131-point over/under.
- Three of Idaho State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 131 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.2 points per game, 11.2 points more than the point total of 131 for this matchup.
- The 136.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.8 more than the 131 total in this contest.
- The Gauchos have seen a 134.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this game’s over/under (131 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (129.8 points) this season.
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 16.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 60.4 FG%, 58.3 3PT% (7-for-12)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 9.9 PTS, 56.8 FG%
- Calvin Wishart: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Miles Norris: 8.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Ajay Mitchell: 6.9 PTS, 61 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 10.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Austin Smellie: 8.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Brayden Parker: 8.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Malik Porter: 6.3 PTS, 59.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.