The UCF Knights (7-2) are heavily favored (-18.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the North Alabama Lions (7-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Addition Financial Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 132.5.
UCF vs. North Alabama Predictions
UCF vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
UCF vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- UCF has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-4-0).
- In games they have played as 18.5-point favorites or more, the Knights have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, UCF’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Knights record 73.4 points per game, 16.1 more points than the 57.3 the Lions give up.
- UCF is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 57.3 points.
- North Alabama has covered the spread in a matchup six times this year (6-1-0).
- The Lions have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Alabama have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Lions put up an average of 75.5 points per game, 11.9 more points than the 63.6 the Knights allow to opponents.
- North Alabama has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
UCF vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCF and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 132.5 points four times.
- This season, North Alabama has played only two games with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 132.5 is 16.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (73.4 points per game) and the Lions (75.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 120.9 points per game, 11.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights have seen a 137.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (136.9 points).
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.3 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (17-for-36)
- Darin Green Jr.: 15.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (29-for-65)
- C.J. Walker: 9.2 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Brandon Mahan: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 31.5 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 4.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 55.9 FG%
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.0 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- C.J. Brim: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Jamari Blackmon: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Damien Forrest: 5.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 6.2 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.