The No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2) take the court against the Eastern Washington Eagles (6-5) as double-digit, 18-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.
Texas Tech vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-18||142 points|
Texas Tech vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 18-point favorites or more, the Red Raiders have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over five times this season.
- The Red Raiders record 78.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the 73.5 the Eagles give up.
- Texas Tech has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.5 points.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread nine times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 18-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, five of Eastern Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Eagles’ 79.6 points per game are 19.7 more points than the 59.9 the Red Raiders give up.
- Eastern Washington is 6-2 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 59.9 points.
Texas Tech vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 142 points four times.
- This season, six of Eastern Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 142 points.
- The Red Raiders average 78.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 79.6, amounting to 16.1 points over the game’s total of 142.
- This matchup’s point total is 8.6 fewer points than the 133.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Red Raiders games is 0.8 points fewer than the over/under of 142 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (148.8 points).
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Davion Warren: 11.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Bryson Williams: 11.5 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Adonis Arms: 7.8 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Steele Venters: 18.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (29-for-60)
- Ethan Price: 10.5 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.4 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Linton Acliese: 15.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 48.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.