The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (11-0) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (8-2) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 149.5 in the matchup.
Tennessee vs. Arizona Predictions
Tennessee vs. Arizona Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Arizona Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Tennessee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Volunteers record 78.5 points per game, 15.7 more points than the 62.8 the Wildcats allow.
- Tennessee has a 6-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 62.8 points.
- Arizona has gone 7-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread when they have played as 2-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, Arizona’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Wildcats’ 91.0 points per game are 33.1 more points than the 57.9 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 57.9 points, Arizona is 8-2-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
Tennessee vs. Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, seven of Arizona’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The Volunteers average 78.5 points per game against the Wildcats’ 91.0, totaling 20.0 points over the contest’s over/under of 149.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 28.8 fewer points than the 120.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Volunteers have seen a 139.9 average over/under in their games this season, 9.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 147.4 points this season, 2.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 14.6 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (9-for-15)
- John Fulkerson: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 4.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 26.5 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.5 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 16.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Kerr Kriisa: 11.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 40.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
- Dalen Terry: 6.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.