The UMKC Kangaroos (5-6, 0-0 Summit) visit the South Dakota Coyotes (7-5, 0-0 Summit) after losing three road games in a row. The Coyotes are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
South Dakota vs. UMKC Predictions
South Dakota vs. UMKC Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-3||130.5 points|
South Dakota vs. UMKC Betting Trends
- South Dakota has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 72.8 points per game the Coyotes average are 9.9 more points than the Kangaroos give up (62.9).
- South Dakota is 3-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
- UMKC has gone 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kangaroos are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, six of UMKC’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Kangaroos average only 0.5 more points per game (68.5) than the Coyotes allow their opponents to score (68.0).
- UMKC is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 68.0 points.
South Dakota vs. UMKC Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Dakota games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 130.5-point total eight times.
- There have been six UMKC games that have finished with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.3 points per game, 10.8 points more than the total of 130.5 for this contest.
- The 130.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.4 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Coyotes games is 139.0 points, 8.5 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- Kangaroos’ games are equal to the over/under of this contest at 130.5 points.
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 12.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.0 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Xavier Fuller: 13.3 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Hunter Goodrick: 6.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 54.0 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Evan Gilyard: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Anderson Kopp: 10.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (27-for-58)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.9 PTS, 50.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.