The South Carolina Gamecocks (8-3) host the Army Black Knights (6-5) after winning seven home games in a row. The Gamecocks are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the contest, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
South Carolina vs. Army Predictions
South Carolina vs. Army Betting Odds
|South Carolina||-13.5||137.5 points|
South Carolina vs. Army Betting Trends
- South Carolina has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have not covered a spread when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over once out of nine chances this season.
- The Gamecocks record 72.6 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 65.8 the Black Knights allow.
- South Carolina has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Army has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-2-0).
- The Black Knights have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Army games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of nine chances this year.
- The Black Knights’ 70.5 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 65.3 the Gamecocks allow to opponents.
- Army is 2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
South Carolina vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 137.5 points four times this season.
- This season, five games Army played finished with a combined score over 137.5 points.
- The Gamecocks average 72.6 points per game against the Black Knights’ 70.5, amounting to 5.6 points over the matchup’s total of 137.5.
- The 131.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.4 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Gamecocks have seen a 143.9 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Black Knights’ games have a total points bet of 138.8 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 32 FG%, 25 3PT% (18-for-72)
- Wildens Leveque: 10.5 PTS, 69.5 FG%
- James Reese: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Devin Carter: 8.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 9 PTS, 44 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Jalen Rucker: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 4.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Matt Dove: 3.9 PTS, 70.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.