The San Francisco Dons (11-1) host the Southern Illinois Salukis (7-4) after winning eight straight home games. The Dons are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 126.
San Francisco vs. Southern Illinois Predictions
San Francisco vs. Southern Illinois Betting Odds
|San Francisco||-10||126 points|
San Francisco vs. Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread three times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Dons have an ATS record of 3-3.
- San Francisco games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Dons put up 15.7 more points per game (74.2) than the Salukis give up (58.5).
- San Francisco has a 3-8 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 58.5 points.
- Southern Illinois has gone 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Southern Illinois’ games have gone over the total four times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Salukis score an average of 65.4 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 62.8 the Dons allow.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Southern Illinois is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
San Francisco vs. Southern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Francisco games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 126-point total nine times.
- Nine of Southern Illinois’ games ended with a combined score over 126 points this season.
- The Dons average 74.2 points per game against the Salukis’ 65.4, totaling 13.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 126.
- These two teams surrender a combined 121.3 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dons have seen a 141.5 average over/under in their games this season, 15.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Salukis’ games have a total points bet of 130.3 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
San Francisco Team Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea: 17.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.4 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Yauhen Massalski: 13.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 59.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Khalil Shabazz: 10.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 34.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Gabe Stefanini: 9.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Josh Kunen: 5.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
Southern Illinois Team Leaders
- Marcus Domask: 15.2 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Lance Jones: 15.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 50.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Ben Coupet Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Steven Verplancken Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (26-for-52)
- Dalton Banks: 3.2 PTS, 29.3 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.