The Tennessee Titans (9-5) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Thursday, December 23, 2021 against the San Francisco 49ers (8-6). The over/under for the outing is set at 44.5.
49ers vs. Titans Predictions
49ers Vs. Titans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers and Titans: Last Three Games
- San Francisco covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three 49ers games surpassed the set total one time.
- The 49ers’ past three games have ended with an average of 47.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Tennessee covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Titans games exceeded the set total once.
- The past three Titans games averaged 0.8 fewer points (43.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
49ers and Titans: Betting Trends
- San Francisco has compiled a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- San Francisco games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The 49ers have been favored on the moneyline 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 7-5 in those games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -179 or shorter.
- The 49ers have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.2% in this game.
- Tennessee has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-6-0).
- The Titans have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Titans have been underdogs in seven games this season and won five (71.4%) of those contests.
- This season, Tennessee has won four of its five games when they’re the underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- This season, nine of San Francisco’s 14 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 44.5 points.
- This season, seven of Tennessee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 44.5 points.
- The 49ers average 25.7 points per game against the Titans’ 24.1, amounting to 5.3 points over the game’s point total of 44.5.
- The 44.5 points these two squads have combined to surrender on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- On average, the 49ers have seen a 47.0 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Titans’ games have a total points bet of 48.8 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the 21st-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy receiver with 203.7 fantasy points (14.6 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has collected 201.6 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), enough to place him 23rd overall and 18th among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Elijah Mitchell averages 8.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 118.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 76th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked running back.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 77th overall and third among tight ends with 118.4 points (8.5 per game).
Titans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ryan Tannehill is 18th overall among all players and 15th among all quarterbacks with 213.0 fantasy points (15.2 per game).
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has recorded total 52.0 fantasy points this year (3.7 per game), which make him the 73rd-ranked receiver and the 192nd-ranked player overall.
- D’Onta Foreman averages 8.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 49.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 196th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 59th-ranked running back.
- Jeremy McNichols is the 224th-ranked fantasy player — and the 63rd-ranked running back — with 41.1 fantasy points (2.9 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.