The San Diego State Aztecs (7-3) host the UCSD Tritons (6-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Aztecs are double-digit favorites by 16.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
San Diego State vs. UCSD Predictions
San Diego State vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-16.5||127.5 points|
San Diego State vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- San Diego State has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- In games they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more, the Aztecs have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, San Diego State’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Aztecs average 63.4 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 62.8 the Tritons give up.
- When San Diego State totals more than 62.8 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- UCSD has covered the spread five times in eight games with a set spread.
- This season, UCSD’s games have hit the over twice out of eight chances.
- The Tritons put up an average of 72.2 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 58.6 the Aztecs allow.
- UCSD is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 58.6 points.
San Diego State vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (127.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, four of UCSD’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.6 points per game, 8.1 points more than the point total of 127.5 for this matchup.
- The 121.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.1 fewer than the 127.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aztecs games is 130.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 13.1 points separates the average total points bet in Tritons’ games (140.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (127.5 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 14.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 46.6 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Keshad Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 51.2 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Francis Nwaokorie: 12.2 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Toni Rocak: 13.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Jake Killingsworth: 6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
- Bryce Pope: 10.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.