The Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-3) are 6-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Missouri State Bears (8-4) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at McKeon Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Missouri State Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Missouri State Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-6||130 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Missouri State Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-6-0).
- The Gaels are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, three of Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The 66.9 points per game the Gaels score are the same as the Bears give up.
- When Saint Mary’s (CA) totals more than 67.7 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Missouri State has put together a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Missouri State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bears average 22.2 more points per game (80.2) than the Gaels allow their opponents to score (58).
- Missouri State is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 58 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Four Saint Mary’s (CA) games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 130 points.
- In Missouri State’s 15 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 130.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.1 points per game, 17.1 points more than the total of 130 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 125.7 points per game, 4.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gaels games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 130 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 15.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (145.3 points).
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 11.6 PTS, 61 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Logan Johnson: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.7 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Tommy Kuhse: 9.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (17-for-35)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Dan Fotu: 11.1 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Gaige Prim: 16.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.6 BLK, 59.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Isiaih Mosley: 17.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Donovan Clay: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Jaylen Minnett: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (35-for-74)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.