The Bucknell Bison (3-8) visit the Richmond Spiders (8-4) after losing six straight road games. The Spiders are double-digit favorites by 19.5 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Richmond vs. Bucknell Predictions
Richmond vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Richmond has registered a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spiders have not covered a spread when they are at least 19.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Richmond’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Spiders score 74.6 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 81.1 the Bison allow.
- When Richmond puts up more than 81.1 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Bucknell has covered the spread seven times this year (7-2-0).
- The Bison have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 19.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Bucknell’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Bison’s 74.4 points per game are just 3.4 more points than the 71 the Spiders give up.
- Bucknell has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
Richmond vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (149.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, six games Bucknell played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The Spiders average 74.6 points per game against the Bison’s 74.4, totaling 0.5 points under the game’s total of 149.5.
- The 152.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.6 more than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Spiders games is 142.8 points, 6.7 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (149.3 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 19.1 PTS, 7 REB, 53.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (30-for-66)
- Jacob Gilyard: 11.1 PTS, 6 AST, 3.3 STL, 35.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Grant Golden: 15.8 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Nathan Cayo: 7.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.4 PTS, 30.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
- Xander Rice: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Alex Timmerman: 11 PTS, 7.1 REB, 62.8 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Andre Screen: 10.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 60.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.