The Old Dominion Monarchs (5-7) take the court against the Charleston (SC) Cougars (7-4) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Old Dominion vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Old Dominion vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
|Old Dominion||-3.5||141 points|
Old Dominion vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Old Dominion has gone 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Old Dominion’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Monarchs record 63.0 points per game, 15.4 fewer points than the 78.4 the Cougars allow.
- Charleston (SC) is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Cougars have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- Charleston (SC) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Cougars score 15.7 more points per game (80.0) than the Monarchs allow their opponents to score (64.3).
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, Charleston (SC) is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Old Dominion vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Old Dominion games have gone over this game’s 141-point over/under just once.
- In Charleston (SC)’s 13 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 141.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143 points per game, 2.0 points more than the over/under of 141 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 1.7 fewer points than the 142.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Monarchs games is 129.2 points, 11.8 fewer than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (152.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (141 points).
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.7 BLK, 58.6 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 33.9 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Mekhi Long: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 37.0 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- C.J. Keyser: 13.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Austin Trice: 8.5 PTS, 55.2 FG%
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 9.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 35.6 FG%
- John Meeks: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Reyne Smith: 13.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (36-for-86)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (21-for-44)
- Fah’Mir Ali: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 30.6 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.