The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-5) square off against the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (10-2) as heavy, 19.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M-CC Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-19.5||141.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Fighting Irish are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 19.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Notre Dame’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 69 points per game the Fighting Irish record are just 0.8 more points than the Islanders allow (68.2).
- When Notre Dame totals more than 68.2 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Texas A&M-CC has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 19.5-point underdogs or more, the Islanders have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Texas A&M-CC’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Islanders put up an average of 79.2 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 64.5 the Fighting Irish allow.
- Texas A&M-CC has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M-CC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Notre Dame games have gone over this matchup’s 141.5-point total just twice.
- There have been six Texas A&M-CC games that have ended with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- The 132.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.8 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Fighting Irish have seen a 136.5 average over/under in their games this season, five points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Islanders’ games this season (141.3 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 60.3 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Nate Laszewski: 7.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Blake Wesley: 13.3 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Cormac Ryan: 8.3 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 14.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 64.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Simeon Fryer: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Terrion Murdix: 6.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 49.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jalen Jackson: 8.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Trey Tennyson: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.