The North Dakota State Bison (8-4, 0-0 Summit) are heavy, 16.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-9, 0-0 Summit) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
North Dakota State vs. North Dakota Predictions
North Dakota State vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-16.5||136.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- North Dakota State is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison are winless against the spread when they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bison put up 69.6 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 75.9 the Fightin’ Hawks allow.
- North Dakota State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 75.9 points.
- North Dakota has put together a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, North Dakota’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Fightin’ Hawks score only 4.5 more points per game (68.8) than the Bison give up to opponents (64.3).
- North Dakota is 2-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
North Dakota State vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of North Dakota State’s 10 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- This season, six of North Dakota’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 136.5 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bison (69.6 points per game) and the Fightin’ Hawks (68.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.2 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bison games is 132.3 points, 4.2 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- Fightin’ Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 142.2 points this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 14.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 47.3 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Grant Nelson: 12 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Tyree Eady: 7.5 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Jarius Cook: 9.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Andrew Morgan: 5.4 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Mitchell Sueker: 11.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 7 PTS, 42.5 FG%
- Caleb Nero: 12.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Bentiu Panoam: 5.5 PTS, 31 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.