The Kennesaw State Owls (4-7) are heavy underdogs (by 11.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-7) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Nebraska vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Nebraska vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Nebraska vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Nebraska is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cornhuskers are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Nebraska’s games have hit the over six times.
- The 73.9 points per game the Cornhuskers average are just 1.8 more points than the Owls give up (72.1).
- Nebraska is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Kennesaw State has put together a 9-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls are a perfect 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Kennesaw State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Owls score an average of 76.4 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 76.6 the Cornhuskers give up to opponents.
- Kennesaw State is 3-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 76.6 points.
Nebraska vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- Nebraska and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (146.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, six of Kennesaw State’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.3 points per game, 3.8 points more than the total of 146.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 148.7 points per game, 2.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cornhuskers games is 144.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (144.3 points).
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Bryce McGowens: 16.0 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (12-for-57)
- Derrick Walker: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 78.6 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 7.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Keisei Tominaga: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.5 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Spencer Rodgers: 11.0 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Terrell Burden: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.4 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Demond Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 53.4 FG%
- Kasen Jennings: 8.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.