The Navy Midshipmen (7-3) take on the Towson Tigers (8-4) as just 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Navy vs. Towson Predictions
Navy vs. Towson Betting Odds
Navy vs. Towson Betting Trends
- Navy has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-1-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Midshipmen have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Navy’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Midshipmen record just 1.4 more points per game (67) than the Tigers allow (65.6).
- Navy is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Towson has covered the spread eight times this season (8-4-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Tigers have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Towson have hit the over five times this season.
- The Tigers put up 15.2 more points per game (73.1) than the Midshipmen allow their opponents to score (57.9).
- When it scores more than 57.9 points, Towson is 10-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Navy vs. Towson Over/Under Trends
- This season, Navy games have hit the over on this game’s 134.5-point over/under three times.
- There have been six Towson games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Midshipmen average 67 points per game against the Tigers’ 73.1, amounting to 5.6 points over the contest’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 123.5 points per game, 11 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Midshipmen have seen a 129.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 137.5 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this contest.
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
- Greg Summers: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.2 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 7.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.7 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Sean Yoder: 7.1 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.3 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 49.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.9 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Charles Thompson: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%
- James Gibson: 11 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 46 3PT% (23-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.