The Green Bay Phoenix (2-8) visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (9-1) after losing six road games in a row. The Golden Gophers are heavy favorites by 17 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 130.
Minnesota vs. Green Bay Predictions
Minnesota vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
Minnesota vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Golden Gophers record just 4.2 more points per game (72.0) than the Phoenix give up (67.8).
- Minnesota has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Green Bay has compiled an 8-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Phoenix have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 17-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Phoenix put up just 2.7 fewer points per game (61.1) than the Golden Gophers allow (63.8).
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 63.8 points.
Minnesota vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 130 points six times.
- Three of Green Bay’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 130 is 3.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Gophers (72.0 points per game) and the Phoenix (61.1 points per game).
- The 131.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.6 more than the 130 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Golden Gophers games is 133.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 130 points for this contest.
- Phoenix’s games have a total points bet of 131.5 points this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Minnesota Team Leaders
- Payton Willis: 16.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.2 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Jamison Battle: 18.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- Eric Curry: 7.8 PTS, 44.0 FG%
- E.J. Stephens: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.9 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Luke Loewe: 8.0 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.6 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Donovan Ivory: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 36.8 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Japannah Kellogg: 6.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%
- Lucas Stieber: 5.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Kamari McGee: 8.2 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.