The No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (9-2) are heavily favored (-10) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (7-3) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
Michigan State vs. Oakland Predictions
Michigan State vs. Oakland Betting Odds
|Michigan State||-10||143.5 points|
Michigan State vs. Oakland Betting Trends
- Michigan State has covered the spread seven times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 10 points or more so far this season, the Spartans went 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Michigan State’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The 74.0 points per game the Spartans average are 7.8 more points than the Golden Grizzlies give up (66.2).
- Michigan State is 6-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Oakland has covered the spread eight times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Grizzlies have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Oakland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies score an average of 69.9 points per game, 6.0 more points than the 63.9 the Spartans give up to opponents.
- Oakland is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Michigan State vs. Oakland Over/Under Trends
- Michigan State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 143.5 points just twice this season.
- There have been five Oakland games that have ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 143.5 is 0.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spartans (74.0 points per game) and the Golden Grizzlies (69.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 130.1 points per game, 13.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Spartans games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Grizzlies’ games (142.4 points) this season.
Michigan State Team Leaders
- Marcus Bingham: 10.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Gabe Brown: 13.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Malik Hall: 9.6 PTS, 58.2 FG%, 61.9 3PT% (13-for-21)
- Tyson Walker: 7.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 64.3 3PT% (9-for-14)
- Max Christie: 8.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 21.2 PTS, 10.5 REB, 2.3 STL, 51.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Jalen Moore: 13.7 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 31.0 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (13-for-60)
- Trey Townsend: 13.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Micah Parrish: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.7 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Blake Lampman: 4.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.