The Mercer Bears (7-5) are favored (by 6.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Troy Trojans (8-4) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Mercer vs. Troy Predictions
Mercer vs. Troy Betting Odds
Mercer vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Mercer has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bears have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Mercer’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Bears score 6.2 more points per game (72.3) than the Trojans give up (66.1).
- Mercer has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 66.1 points.
- Troy is 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Troy’s games have hit the over five times out of nine chances.
- The Trojans put up an average of 73.8 points per game, only 4.0 more points than the 69.8 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Troy is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Mercer vs. Troy Over/Under Trends
- Mercer and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (136 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five of Troy’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- The point total for the contest of 136 is 10.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (72.3 points per game) and the Trojans (73.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.9 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 141.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this game’s over/under (136 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (135.4 points) this season.
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 14.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.4 FG%, 50.8 3PT% (31-for-61)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
- James Glisson III: 10.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Neftali Alvarez: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Kamar Robertson: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 33.7 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
Troy Team Leaders
- Duke Deen: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Zay Williams: 8.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (7-for-15)
- Efe Odigie: 11.1 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Desmond Williams: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Nick Stampley: 5.5 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.