The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-4) are heavy underdogs (+11) for an attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 20 Kentucky Wildcats (8-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Rupp Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Kentucky vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
Kentucky vs. Western Kentucky Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The 82.1 points per game the Wildcats put up are 16.4 more points than the Hilltoppers allow (65.7).
- Kentucky has a 4-5 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Western Kentucky is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Hilltoppers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, five of Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Hilltoppers average 16.4 more points per game (78.6) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (62.2).
- When it scores more than 62.2 points, Western Kentucky is 4-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
Kentucky vs. Western Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 143.5 points four times this season.
- There have been six Western Kentucky games that have ended with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160.7 points per game, 17.2 points more than the point total of 143.5 for this contest.
- The 127.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.6 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 144.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Hilltoppers’ games (143.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points).
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.3 PTS, 14.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.7 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Sahvir Wheeler: 11.5 PTS, 7.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Kellan Grady: 10.0 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 13.5 PTS, 6.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 52.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Jamarion Sharp: 7.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 4.3 BLK, 68.9 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 16.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Josh Anderson: 12.1 PTS, 2.8 STL, 50.0 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (9-for-19)
- Camron Justice: 12.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.