The Indiana Hoosiers (9-2) are heavily favored (by 17 points) to extend an eight-game home win streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (4-6) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Indiana vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
Indiana vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Indiana is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hoosiers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- This season, three of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hoosiers put up 77 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 68.4 the Norse give up.
- Indiana has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread four times in eight games with a set spread.
- Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Norse score an average of 70.9 points per game, 9.2 more points than the 61.7 the Hoosiers give up.
- Northern Kentucky is 1-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 61.7 points.
Indiana vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, Indiana games have gone over this game’s 134.5-point over/under three times.
- There have been six Northern Kentucky games that have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Hoosiers average 77 points per game against the Norse’s 70.9, totaling 13.4 points over the contest’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Hoosiers games is 139.3 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Norse’s games this season (140.1 points).
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 19.1 PTS, 8.7 REB, 3.3 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 58 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.3 PTS, 45 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Miller Kopp: 8.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Parker Stewart: 8.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (27-for-55)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 9.8 PTS, 2.6 STL, 38.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Adrian Nelson: 7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 64.7 FG%
- Marques Warrick: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Bryson Langdon: 6.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.