The Georgia Bulldogs (5-6) hit the court against the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-5) as only 3-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
Georgia vs. East Tennessee State Predictions
Georgia vs. East Tennessee State Betting Odds
Georgia vs. East Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Georgia is 7-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-2-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Georgia’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Bulldogs average 69.5 points per game, just 0.8 more points than the 68.7 the Buccaneers allow.
- When Georgia totals more than 68.7 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- East Tennessee State is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Buccaneers have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- East Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Buccaneers score an average of 69.7 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 70.8 the Bulldogs give up.
- East Tennessee State has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
Georgia vs. East Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) seven times this season.
- There have been six East Tennessee State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.2 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the total of 140 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.5 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 0.9 points fewer than the over/under of 140 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (138.7 points) this season.
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Braelen Bridges: 13.1 PTS, 66.3 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Jailyn Ingram: 8.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Christian Wright: 5.7 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer: 12.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- David Sloan: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Ty Brewer: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Jordan King: 11.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Charlie Weber: 7.7 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.