The George Washington Colonials (4-8) play the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (5-6) as double-digit, 11.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is 129.5 for the matchup.
George Washington vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
George Washington vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
|George Washington||-11.5||129.5 points|
George Washington vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- George Washington is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of George Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The 65.1 points per game the Colonials put up are only 0.3 more points than the Hawks allow (64.8).
- George Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is a perfect 8-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Hawks are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Maryland-Eastern Shore have hit the over four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Hawks put up an average of 70.6 points per game, only 1.2 more points than the 69.4 the Colonials allow.
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Maryland-Eastern Shore is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
George Washington vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- Eight George Washington games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- This season, five of Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have ended with a score higher than 129.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 129.5 is 6.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Colonials (65.1 points per game) and the Hawks (70.6 points per game).
- The 134.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.7 more than the 129.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Colonials have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 9.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (131.0 points).
George Washington Team Leaders
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.0 STL, 1.9 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Joe Bamisile: 13.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.5 BLK, 43.0 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Brendan Adams: 11.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (15-for-65)
- James Bishop: 15.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Brayon Freeman: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 55.6 FG%
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Dom London: 11.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.0 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Zion Styles: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.