The Stony Brook Seawolves (7-4) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gators (8-3) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center as heavy, 17.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Florida vs. Stony Brook Predictions
Florida vs. Stony Brook Betting Odds
Florida vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread five times this season (5-6-0).
- The Gators have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Gators record 72.8 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 73 the Seawolves give up.
- Florida is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 73 points.
- Stony Brook is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 17.5-point underdogs or more, the Seawolves have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Stony Brook’s games have gone over the total six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Seawolves score 12.5 more points per game (72.2) than the Gators allow their opponents to score (59.7).
- Stony Brook has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 59.7 points.
Florida vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida games have hit the over on this matchup’s 140.5-point over/under just once.
- There have been seven Stony Brook games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 140.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (72.8 points per game) and the Seawolves (72.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.7 points per game, 7.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Gators games is 135.5 points, five fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Seawolves’ games (140 points) this season.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 14.7 PTS, 9.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 50 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.4 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Myreon Jones: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Anthony Roberts: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Tykei Greene: 10.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 14.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.6 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (11-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.