The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (10-3) are favored (-3.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Canisius Golden Griffins (3-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Koessler Athletic Center. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
FGCU vs. Canisius Predictions
FGCU vs. Canisius Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- FGCU is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles went 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, FGCU’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Eagles average only 4.7 more points per game (77.7) than the Golden Griffins give up (73.0).
- FGCU has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 73.0 points.
- Canisius has put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 8-0.
- This season, four of Canisius’ games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Golden Griffins’ 69.0 points per game are just 0.2 more points than the 68.8 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, Canisius is 0-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
FGCU vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- This season, FGCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 142.5 points eight times.
- Six of Canisius’ games ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.7 points per game, 4.2 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.8 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles have seen a 142.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Griffins’ games this season (145.5 points).
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.6 PTS, 6.0 AST, 42.1 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (41-for-96)
- Kevin Samuel: 10.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 3.0 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 12.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Caleb Catto: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Zach Anderson: 4.3 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Malek Green: 16.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Armon Harried: 12.4 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Jordan Henderson: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 31.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Akrum Ahemed: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.