Summit foes square off when the Denver Pioneers (4-10, 0-0 Summit) host the Saint Thomas Tommies (6-6, 0-0 Summit) at Magness Arena, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The Tommies are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.
Denver vs. St. Thomas Predictions
Denver vs. St. Thomas Betting Odds
Denver vs. St. Thomas Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 10 times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Pioneers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Pioneers put up 66.8 points per game, only 4.5 fewer points than the 71.3 the Tommies allow.
- When Denver scores more than 71.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- St. Thomas has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Tommies are 5-3 against the spread.
- St. Thomas’ games have gone over the total six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Tommies’ 77.8 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 70.9 the Pioneers allow to opponents.
- St. Thomas is 6-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 70.9 points.
Denver vs. St. Thomas Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Denver’s 13 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 142 points.
- There have been eight St. Thomas games that have ended with a combined score over 142 points this season.
- The total for the game of 142 is 2.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Pioneers (66.8 points per game) and the Tommies (77.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 142.2 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Pioneers games is 136 points, six fewer than the over/under of 142 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tommies’ games (145.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (142 points).
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Jordan Johnson: 10.6 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Michael Henn: 9.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Tevin Smith: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Payton Moore: 4.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Riley Miller: 18.3 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 46 3PT% (57-for-124)
- Anders Nelson: 16.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Parker Bjorklund: 14.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 62.7 FG%, 100 3PT% (2-for-2)
- Brooks Allen: 5.6 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Ryan Lindberg: 8.9 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 56.1 3PT% (32-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.