The Citadel Bulldogs (6-3) take on the Manhattan Jaspers (6-3) as just 2-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
Citadel vs. Manhattan Predictions
Citadel vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
Citadel vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Citadel is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Citadel’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 85.6 points per game, 16.4 more points than the 69.2 the Jaspers give up.
- Citadel is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Manhattan is 5-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Jaspers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Manhattan’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Jaspers’ 71.6 points per game are just 1.3 more points than the 70.3 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Manhattan is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Citadel vs. Manhattan Over/Under Trends
- Three Citadel games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 145 points.
- This season, five games Manhattan played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- The total for the game of 145 is 12.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (85.6 points per game) and the Jaspers (71.6 points per game).
- The 139.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.5 fewer than the 145 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 154.2 points, 9.2 more than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.4 points separates this game’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Jaspers’ games (133.6 points) this season.
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 19.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Stephen Clark: 10.0 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 62.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Jason Roche: 14.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Tyler Moffe: 10.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Brent Davis: 9.4 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 12.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 37.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Anthony Nelson: 10.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Warren Williams: 11.2 PTS, 61.3 FG%
- Josh Roberts: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 65.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.