The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-9) are heavy underdogs (+16.5) as they try to break a seven-game road slide when they take on the Cincinnati Bearcats (8-3) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135 for the matchup.
Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions
Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more, the Bearcats have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, three of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Bearcats record 70.5 points per game, just 1.7 fewer points than the 72.2 the Golden Eagles give up.
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 72.2 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Eagles have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Tennessee Tech have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Golden Eagles average 14.2 more points per game (73.8) than the Bearcats give up to opponents (59.6).
- Tennessee Tech has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 3-7 overall record in games it scores more than 59.6 points.
Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Cincinnati’s 10 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 135 points.
- There have been seven Tennessee Tech games that have finished with a combined score higher than 135 points this season.
- The Bearcats average 70.5 points per game against the Golden Eagles’ 73.8, amounting to 9.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 135.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.8 points per game, 3.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bearcats games is 135.4 points, 0.4 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- Golden Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 141.3 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 12.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 7.2 PTS, 30.8 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 9.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (11-for-24)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 10.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Viktor Lakhin: 6.8 PTS, 58 FG%
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 12.2 PTS, 2 STL, 33.5 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (16-for-70)
- Keishawn Davidson: 11.7 PTS, 43 FG%, 48 3PT% (24-for-50)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 8.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Diante Wood: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%
- Shandon Goldman: 5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.