The Charlotte 49ers (6-5) play the Western Carolina Catamounts (6-6) as 9-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Predictions
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Charlotte has registered an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The 49ers record five fewer points per game (70.8) than the Catamounts allow (75.8).
- Charlotte has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- Western Carolina is 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9 points or more so far this season, the Catamounts have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Western Carolina’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Catamounts put up only 3.2 more points per game (76.3) than the 49ers give up to opponents (73.1).
- Western Carolina is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 73.1 points.
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 144.5 points four times this season.
- There have been 11 Western Carolina games that have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 144.5 is 2.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (70.8 points per game) and the Catamounts (76.3 points per game).
- The 148.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.4 more than the 144.5 total in this contest.
- The 49ers have seen a 132.8 average over/under in their games this season, 11.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Catamounts’ games have a total points bet of 147.5 points this season, 3.0 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 20.1 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Clyde Trapp: 10.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Austin Butler: 11.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Aly Khalifa: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Robert Braswell: 8.3 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 14.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 41.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 8.5 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Travion McCray: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Joe Petrakis: 8.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Cam Bacote: 6.9 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.