The Campbell Fighting Camels (7-3) take the court against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (5-5) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
Campbell vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Campbell vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Campbell vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Campbell is 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 3.5-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Campbell’s games have hit the over three times out of seven chances.
- The 68.6 points per game the Fighting Camels score are just two more points than the Seahawks allow (66.6).
- Campbell is 1-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-3-0).
- The Seahawks have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UNC Wilmington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Seahawks average 7.1 more points per game (66.2) than the Fighting Camels give up (59.1).
- UNC Wilmington is 2-2-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 59.1 points.
Campbell vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- Campbell and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 129.5 points three times this season.
- There have been five UNC Wilmington games that have ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 125.7 points per game, 3.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Fighting Camels games is 130.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Seahawks’ games this season (137.6 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 11.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.3 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 13 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.2 PTS, 65.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Messiah Thompson: 9.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Austin McCullough: 8.1 PTS, 55 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Mike Okauru: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Jaylen Sims: 10.9 PTS, 31.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Trazarien White: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Shykeim Phillips: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.4 FG%, 62.5 3PT% (5-for-8)
- James Baker: 7.3 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.