The California Golden Bears (7-5) are heavy, 10-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-8) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 126.
Cal vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Cal vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
Cal vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Cal is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Golden Bears have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, six of Cal’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Golden Bears record only 1.0 fewer point per game (65.8) than the Tigers allow (66.8).
- Cal is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Pacific (CA) has gone 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Pacific (CA)’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Tigers score just 4.1 more points per game (67.4) than the Golden Bears give up to opponents (63.3).
- Pacific (CA) has put together a 2-5 ATS record and a 5-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
Cal vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cal and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 126 points six times.
- This season, nine games Pacific (CA) played finished with a combined score over 126 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 126 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Bears (65.8 points per game) and the Tigers (67.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.1 points per game, 4.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Golden Bears have seen a 130.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (133.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (126 points).
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 15.1 PTS, 9.1 REB, 63.8 FG%
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Grant Anticevich: 11.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 40.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Joel Brown: 5.9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Jalen Celestine: 4.3 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.9 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%
- Jordan Bell: 5.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Nicquel Blake: 6.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.