The BYU Cougars (9-2) host the South Florida Bulls (4-5) after winning five straight home games. The Cougars are double-digit favorites by 16.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 127.
BYU vs. South Florida Predictions
BYU vs. South Florida Betting Odds
BYU vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- BYU has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Cougars have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving BYU have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 77.3 points per game the Cougars record are 19.9 more points than the Bulls give up (57.4).
- BYU is 6-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 57.4 points.
- South Florida is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- South Florida’s games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- The Bulls put up an average of 56.7 points per game, 8.9 fewer points than the 65.6 the Cougars give up.
BYU vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- BYU and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 127 points nine times this season.
- This season, South Florida has played only two games with a combined score over 127 points.
- The total for the matchup of 127 is 7.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (77.3 points per game) and the Bulls (56.7 points per game).
- This game’s total is 4.0 fewer points than the 123 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cougars games is 140.9 points, 13.9 more than the over/under of 127 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (129.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (127 points).
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 19.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (29-for-58)
- Te’Jon Lucas: 11.0 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Caleb Lohner: 7.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%
- Seneca Knight: 6.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Fousseyni Traore: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49.0 FG%
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 13.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 32.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Jamir Chaplin: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Russel Tchewa: 6.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Jake Boggs: 6.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.