The Longwood Lancers (7-4) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (7-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Wildcats have won eight games in a row. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
Abilene Christian vs. Longwood Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Longwood Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-7.5||135.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Longwood Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian is a perfect 6-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 82.8 points per game, 20.8 more points than the 62.0 the Lancers give up.
- Abilene Christian is 5-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 62.0 points.
- Longwood has put together a record of 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lancers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Longwood’s games have gone over the total four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Lancers’ 79.6 points per game are 19.2 more points than the 60.4 the Wildcats allow.
- Longwood has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 60.4 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Longwood Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Abilene Christian’s six games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 135.5 points.
- In Longwood’s eight games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 135.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 162.4 points per game, 26.9 points more than the total of 135.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 122.4 points per game, 13.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points in this contest.
- Lancers’ games have a total points bet of 136.3 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.9 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Makhi Morris: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
- Damien Daniels: 6.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 29.0 FG%
- Reggie Miller: 6.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 36.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Cameron Steele: 8.3 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.5 FG%, 48.7 3PT% (19-for-39)
- Justin Hill: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- DeShaun Wade: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 12.1 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Jordan Perkins: 4.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.