The Western Michigan Broncos are the favorites, but by less than a touchdown (-6.5), in this year’s Quick Lane Bowl, where they will face the Nevada Wolf Pack. Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan will act as host on December 27, 2021, starting at 11:00 AM ET. The over/under for the contest is 56.5 points.
Western Michigan vs. Nevada Predictions
Western Michigan vs. Nevada Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Western Michigan vs. Nevada: Last 3 Games
- Western Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Western Michigan’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.2 points in their last three games, 5.7 more than the 56.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Nevada has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Nevada has gone over the total twice.
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 less than the 56.5 over/under in this matchup.
Western Michigan vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 5-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 3-3-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Western Michigan have hit the over six times this season.
- The Broncos have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They’ve finished 6-4 in those games.
- Western Michigan has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 0.0% in this contest.
- Nevada has gone 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Nevada’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Wolf Pack have won two of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Nevada has entered 12 games this season as the underdog by or more and is 5-3 in those contests.
Western Michigan vs. Nevada: Over/Under Trends
- Seven Western Michigan games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 56.5 points.
- This season, seven of Nevada’s games have ended with a score higher than 56.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 67.5 points per game, 11 points more than the over/under of 56.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 53 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 61.3 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (56.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (56.5 points).
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- Kaleb Eleby has 3,115 passing yards (259.6 ypg) to lead Western Michigan, completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Sean Tyler has carried the ball 164 times for a team-high 1,004 yards (83.7 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season La’Darius Jefferson has piled up 185 carries for 836 yards (69.7 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Skyy Moore’s team-leading 1,247 receiving yards (103.9 yards per game) have come on 90 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
- Jaylen Hall has caught 47 passes for 756 yards (63 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Corey Crooms has hauled in 42 receptions for 690 yards (57.5 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
Nevada Players to Watch
- Carson Strong has thrown for 4,186 yards (348.8 ypg) to lead Nevada, completing 70% of his passes and tossing 36 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Toa Taua, has carried the ball 139 times for 704 yards (58.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 37 passes for 273 yards (22.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has piled up 78 carries for 246 yards (20.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Romeo Doubs’ 1,109 receiving yards (92.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 80 receptions and 11 touchdowns.
- Cole Turner has racked up 677 receiving yards (56.4 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns, hauling in 62 passes this year.
- Tory Horton’s 52 catches this season have resulted in 659 yards (54.9 ypg) and five touchdowns.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.