The Washington Huskies (5-5) hit the court against the Utah Valley Wolverines (8-3) as 4.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
Washington vs. Utah Valley Predictions
Washington vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
Washington vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- Washington has compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over five times this season.
- The 64.5 points per game the Huskies average are the same as the Wolverines give up.
- When Washington puts up more than 65.1 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Utah Valley has covered the spread in a matchup six times this year (6-3-0).
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over four times out of nine chances this year.
- The Wolverines’ 76.3 points per game are 11.7 more points than the 64.6 the Huskies allow.
- Utah Valley has put together a 5-1 ATS record and an 8-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Washington vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five games Utah Valley played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Huskies average 64.5 points per game against the Wolverines’ 76.3, totaling 4.3 points over the contest’s point total of 136.5.
- The 129.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 144.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Wolverines’ games (140.8 points) and this game’s over/under (136.5 points).
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 46.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Daejon Davis: 9.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 34.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Jamal Bey: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.0 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- PJ Fuller: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.8 PTS, 13.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 51.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Connor Harding: 10.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Blaze Nield: 7.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.0 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Tim Fuller: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 63.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.