The Portland State Vikings (3-6) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (8-4) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum as heavy, 19-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
Utah State vs. Portland State Predictions
Utah State vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Utah State||-19||139.5 points|
Utah State vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Utah State has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 19-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Utah State’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Aggies put up 79.4 points per game, 13.4 more points than the 66.0 the Vikings give up.
- When Utah State puts up more than 66.0 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Portland State is 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vikings have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 19-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland State have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Vikings score an average of 69.9 points per game, just 0.4 fewer points than the 70.3 the Aggies allow.
Utah State vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (139.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, just one Portland State game has finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 139.5.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (79.4 points per game) and the Vikings (69.9 points per game).
- The 136.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Aggies have seen a 141.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Vikings games have an over/under of 139.1 points this season, 0.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.2 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.9 STL, 65.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (12-for-24)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.8 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (22-for-46)
- Rylan Jones: 8.4 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Brock Miller: 9.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
Portland State Team Leaders
- James Jean-Marie: 12.9 PTS, 10.3 REB, 48.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Khalid Thomas: 7.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.0 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Marlon Ruffin: 13.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Michael Carter III: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.9 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Ezekiel Alley: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.