Big East opponents meet when the UConn Huskies (9-3, 0-0 Big East) visit the Marquette Golden Eagles (8-4, 0-0 Big East) at Fiserv Forum, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. The Golden Eagles are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.
UConn vs. Marquette Predictions
UConn vs. Marquette Betting Odds
UConn vs. Marquette Betting Trends
- UConn is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Huskies went 4-6 against the spread.
- UConn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Huskies put up 79.4 points per game, 9.0 more points than the 70.4 the Golden Eagles allow.
- When UConn totals more than 70.4 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Marquette is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Marquette’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Golden Eagles put up 11.1 more points per game (72.8) than the Huskies give up (61.7).
- Marquette is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 61.7 points.
UConn vs. Marquette Over/Under Trends
- This season, UConn and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 142 points five times.
- In Marquette’s 12 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 142.
- The point total for the matchup of 142 is 10.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (79.4 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (72.8 points per game).
- The 132.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.9 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Huskies have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Eagles games have an over/under of 141.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Andre Jackson: 6.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.8 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Adama Sanogo: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.2 FG%
- Tyrese Martin: 9.5 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
Marquette Team Leaders
- Justin Lewis: 15.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Darryl Morsell: 13.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Tyler Kolek: 6.4 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 27.3 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
- Kur Kuath: 5.4 PTS, 3.0 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Oso Ighodaro: 5.0 PTS, 77.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.