The Toledo Rockets (7-3) are 4-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Marshall Thundering Herd (7-5) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Savage Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 159.5.
Toledo vs. Marshall Predictions
Toledo vs. Marshall Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Marshall Betting Trends
- Toledo has gone 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, three of Toledo’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Rockets put up 76.4 points per game, only 2.8 more points than the 73.6 the Thundering Herd allow.
- Toledo has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.6 points.
- Marshall has covered the spread four times this year (4-6-0).
- The Thundering Herd have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Marshall have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Thundering Herd score 10.6 more points per game (79.7) than the Rockets allow (69.1).
- Marshall is 3-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
Toledo vs. Marshall Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toledo games have hit the over on this game’s 159.5-point total just once.
- There have been four Marshall games that have ended with a combined score over 159.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.1 points per game, 3.4 points fewer than the point total of 159.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 16.8 fewer points than the 142.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 144.1 points, 15.4 fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Thundering Herd’s games this season (153.3 points).
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.0 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- JT Shumate: 14.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.6 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (20-for-42)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.3 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 6.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
Marshall Team Leaders
- Obinna Anochili-Killen: 13.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 4.6 BLK, 57.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Andrew Taylor: 12.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.5 STL, 38.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Taevion Kinsey: 19.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
- Darius George: 9.2 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- David Early: 5.8 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.