The Northwestern State Demons (3-9) are heavy underdogs (by 24.5 points) to stop a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Texas A&M Aggies (8-2) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern State Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern State Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-24.5||140.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 6-3-1 against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Aggies put up 7.3 fewer points per game (72.4) than the Demons allow (79.7).
- Texas A&M is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 79.7 points.
- Northwestern State is 9-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 24.5-point underdogs or more, the Demons have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Northwestern State have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Demons score eight more points per game (70.2) than the Aggies allow (62.2).
- Northwestern State has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 3-5 overall record in games it scores more than 62.2 points.
Texas A&M vs. Northwestern State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 140.5 points four times.
- This season, six games Northwestern State played finished with a combined score over 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.6 points per game, 2.1 points more than the total of 140.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.9 points per game, 1.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Aggies games is 130.9 points, 9.6 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of five points separates the average total points bet in Demons’ games (145.5 points) and this game’s over/under (140.5 points).
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Tyrece Radford: 9.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Henry Coleman III: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.4 FG%
- Andre Gordon: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.5 FG%, 52.9 3PT% (18-for-34)
- Marcus Williams: 9.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 15.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.7 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Laterrance Reed: 7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Larry Owens: 6.5 PTS, 54.1 FG%
- Emareyon McDonald: 7.3 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.