The Tarleton State Texans (4-8) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Air Force Falcons (7-3) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Wisdom Gym. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 114.5 in the matchup.
Tarleton State vs. Air Force Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-6.5||114.5 points|
Tarleton State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Tarleton State has put together a record of 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Texans have not covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Tarleton State have hit the over twice out of nine chances this season.
- The 61.9 points per game the Texans put up are just 2.2 more points than the Falcons allow (59.7).
- When Tarleton State puts up more than 59.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Air Force has registered a 7-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, three of Air Force’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons put up just 2.0 fewer points per game (61.3) than the Texans give up to opponents (63.3).
- Air Force has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
Tarleton State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tarleton State games have hit the over on this game’s 114.5-point over/under seven times.
- In Air Force’s 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 114.5.
- The Texans average 61.9 points per game against the Falcons’ 61.3, totaling 8.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 114.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 123 points per game, 8.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Texans games is 129.0 points, 14.5 more than the over/under of 114.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (126.1 points).
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Freddy Hicks: 7.8 PTS, 31.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Shamir Bogues: 6.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Shakur Daniel: 6.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
Air Force Team Leaders
- A.J. Walker: 17.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.2 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
- Ethan Taylor: 9.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Lucas Moerman: 4.2 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Joseph Octave: 8.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Jake Heidbreder: 8.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.